MILAN (AIMnews.it) – DBA Group has reached a binding agreement for the purchase of 51% of the share capital of the company from Rome, Sjs Engineering, for a counter-value of 3.06 million euro. Among the pioneers of the acquired company are major global logistics groups. Furthermore, by September 2022, DBA will take over the remaining 49% from the current shareholders for a fee in Dba Progetti ordinary shares (between 8% and 12% of the capital). Sjs Engineering recorded in 2016 a turnover of over € 3 million and an ajusted ebitda of around € 800.000 and in 2017 (the financial statements are still under approval) the company expects numbers in line with the trend of the previous year. The pfn, after the splitting of the real estate and financial branches, will be at most 100.000 euro.