Fintel Energija A.D. on the regulated market, on the segment Prime Listing, organised and managed by the Belgrade Stock Exchange. The company has established 500 Serb Dinar per share for the final price of the shares offered for subscription, the total proceeds deriving from the placement amounts to 755,253,000 Serbian Dinars (approximately 6.4 million euros). As a result of the placement, the market will hold approximately 5.70% of the Company’s share capital while Fintel Energia Group S.p.A. will hold the remaining 94.30 percent. The start of negotiations is scheduled for mid-November 2018.